Church Street House
The Church Street House is located in the center of the Village of Egg Harbor. It is one block from The Kress Pavilion and Egg Harbor Library, with a walking path to the Main Street Market and the downtown shops and restaurants. Walk down to Harbor View Park and the Egg Harbor Marina for beautiful sunset views of the Bay of Green Bay or hike to the Egg Harbor Beach. This is a wonderful 4-bedroom, 4-bathroom house which sleeps 8; 2 bedrooms with queen beds and 2 bedrooms with 2 twin beds each. Each bedroom has its own private bath; the house is handicap accessible (one half-step into the front door) and pet friendly. Advance approval is required for one pet only – the charge is $25 per night. Deck with gas grill, fire pit and large parking area in the backyard. Great for groups, families and wedding destination guests.
Season is May 1 – November 1, 2020 Closed for the winter
Click here for the Church Street House Brochure
Nightly Rate $385
Up to 8 persons $385.00 in season May 1 – Oct 31, 2020
- 3-night minimum stay – 5 nights or more 10% discount
- 50% deposit due within 7 days of booking.
- Balance due 30 days prior to arrival.
- 30-day cancellation notice required for refund of deposit less a $50.00 cancel fee.
- Cancellation less than 30 days no refund.
- Check-in is after 4 pm at the Office, Check-out 10 am
- Pet Friendly $25.00 charge per night
- TV/DVD & WI-FI
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Linens are supplied
- Handicap accessible